- Vectorized PDF is always recommend in CMYK
- Flatten all Objects/Gradients/Swatches/Symbols/Special Effects/Transparencies
- Outline all text
- Flattened PDF (Single Page) or JPEG file types only
- Remove all crop marks/bleed otherwise they will be printed
- File must be the same exact size as what is ordered (exception is Gallery wrap Fold Edge and Products with templates)
- CMYK only (we do not print Pantone/5th/Spot/RGB)
- 300 dpi
- If using a template, the file uploaded to our site should match the exact "template size" (different than "graphic size").
- Do not scale template files, just flatten them and save at 300 dpi
***Remove EVERYTHING from your file that you do not want printed on the final product - especially hidden layers and template guidelines.
- Make sure all objects are embedded and flattened (we do not print Non-Native Art).- If the file is made in Indesign, please flatten the file in Illustrator or Photoshop and export to a JPEG ONLY as we don't recommend using Indesign at our facility.- If using Compound Paths to create transparencies/shapes, please completely rasterize or flatten them into the file or they may print incorrectly.
- We do not have specific measurements for Panel jobs. If you are printing in Panels, please make sure you are providing a minimum of 1" overlay in your files.
<UPLOAD FILE > TulsaCCP@gmail.com
Copyright © 2018 CrazyCheapPrint.com / *Excludes Facebook Ad Specials